Below is a sample in no order of some of the questions you could be asked during your interview. It’s important you review each of the below and have an answer prepared for each question in case they are asked during your next interview.
- Tell me about yourself. (Harder: and how your experience relates to the role.)
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years
- What are your strengths and weaknesses
- Why do want to work here?
- What do you know about the company?
- What do you think you’ll be doing as part of your role?
- Give an example of a time when you had to use your influence skills to
persuade a person to your way of thinking
- Why are you leaving your current role?
- Give an example of a time when you had to deal with an unhappy
customer and how you handled the situation
- What questions do you have for us?