Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty.
Why Genesys Needs You
We are investing 1 billion dollars in R&D over the next 4 years and need the right individuals to turn that investment into innovation. Genesys is bringing that innovation to customers through multi-cloud deployments in AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
Connections matter, at certain times with greater urgency. Whenever the moment, our technology facilitates those connections creating an experience as a service. Our team members own their critical services and words like scalability, resiliency, and automation are at the heart of every line of code we write. We are now seeking an Associate Software Engineer to join our R&D Digital team.
The Associate Software Engineer will help implement features in a cloud-based architecture as part of a team. They are expected to be results/outcome-driven, self-motivated, and should have experience with Java and software engineering principles.
Successful Associate Software Engineers At Genesys Will
- Be willing to learn as well as teach others.
- Not be afraid to question the status quo.
- Be driven and accountable to get results.
- Be proactive and anticipate/handle issues.
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep abreast of the latest technologies.
- Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in everything they do.
- Be enthusiastic about solving complex technical problems.
- Want to learn and develop a career within Genesys.
What You Will Do
- Write and deploy quality production code in a cloud-based microservice architecture.
- Understand and be able to write all types of tests, unit, integration and post-deployment.
- Stay current with industry developments and new trends.
- Communicate and collaborate with QA and Development on tasks.
- Adhere to the Genesys Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related work experience.
- Excitement about working with real-world problems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work with a remote team via teleconferencing technologies.
- Familiarity with NoSQL.
- Familiarity with messaging systems and proven integration patterns.
- Familiarity with Linux operating environments.
The Ideal Candidate Would Also Have Experience With
- Amazon Web Services (Dynamo, S3, SQS, SNS, etc.).
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology