As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed’s labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed is looking for an International SMB Marketing Manager to support the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns to acquire, upsell and retain SMB employers within select EMEA markets (Germany, France, and the Netherlands). This person would be responsible for the day-to-day marketing planning and operations of both acquisition and lifecycle efforts to grow revenue within the SMB segment.
Successful candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field as well as five years of experience independently managing marketing campaigns. Strong candidates will have experience with both on and offline acquisition campaigns in international markets as well as experience designing and measuring the ROI of offline marketing campaigns.
- Work with our in-country marketing managers to develop market-specific SMB marketing strategies for Germany, France, and the Netherlands.
- Design, execute, and measure marketing tests, collaborating with stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Business Intelligence and Finance.
- Scale, optimize and monitor ongoing on and offline acquisition campaigns through channels such as audio, direct mail, email, and other digital marketing channels.
- Collaborate with media and creative agencies to brief and execute campaigns.
- Coordinate localization of marketing content.
- Track, report results, and recommend the next steps of online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Recommend goals and budgets for each country and determine an appropriate roadmap to meet those goals and budgets.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong blend of the below:
- 5+ years experience in marketing, including experience executing offline marketing campaigns in Germany or France. Experience executing channels like radio, TV, and/or direct mail is a plus.
- Experience designing, executing and reporting marketing tests in a quantitative manner (such as running A/B tests)
- Experienced Business level German or French
- Strong quantitative and data analysis skills to analyze data (Strong MS excel required, SQL proficiency a plus)
- Experience briefing and working with media and creative agencies
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in an unstructured environment
- BS in Marketing, Business or related fields is required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed’s Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy