Business Area: Support
Job Grade: Assistant
Recruiter: Aimee Ward
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract Full-Time
Description & Requirements
- Are you an effective Data Administrator looking to further your experience within a dynamic marketing team?
- Are you commercially savvy and innovative, with the ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously to high standards?
- Are you interested in joining a firm that delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression?
Whatever your reason for wanting to look for a new job, joining KPMG may be the best next step for your career in Marketing.
We are currently seeking to hire a Marketing Data Administrator to join our marketing department on a 12 month contract to assist in the administration of our data and marketing activities for our key sectors and functions.
The role will be data focused ensuring we can execute our campaigns accurately and provide valuable reliable metrics back to our internal clients post-campaigns.
We ideally need you to have the following:
- Previous experience in data entry and maintenance
- Excellent knowledge & experience in using excel to manage and maintain business critical data.
- 2 years of experience using CRM (ideally Microsoft Dynamics) and / or Marketing communication systems.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing role, ideally within a corporate environment
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to understand and respond to the needs of internal stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient use of other Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
Your work will be varied and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Marketing Administration – assisting the marketing operations team to accurately input valuable event/webinar data into CRM
- Marketing Data Segmentation – providing ad hoc data reports / segmentation to Marketing and the business as required
- CRM Administration :
- Manage new user access requests
- Prepare and process contact and campaign data import files
- Manage and resolve all account & client data duplications
- Review and process account and client data deactivation requests
- Provide data & user support on internal data cleanse projects (Alumni, Board Leadership Centre)
- System Testing – Providing ad hoc testing support for system updates ensuring marketing and business data processes work correctly
- Maintaining the highest level of data integrity at all times in order to protect and enhance the KPMG brand
- Collaboration with internal teams including Creative Services, Communications and IT
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders in designated sectors and/or functions;
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
- Excellent opportunity to work in a high-performing team developing innovative and successful campaigns
- An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals
- Relocation assistance for those looking to move home to Ireland
KPMG Marketing & Communications department
The Marketing department is made up of 26 professionals providing marketing, communications & knowledge support and advice to the Audit, Tax, Advisory and Infrastructure business units. Marketing activities including client briefings, sponsorship activation, client entertainment, thought leadership, digital marketing, advertising, PR and other aspects of the marketing mix to leverage greater value from our investment.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.