We often get questions on our youtube channel which is the best course to choose in what university and in what country. There are a lot of different variables to consider and comparing one course with another is difficult and time consuming. Instead we have tried to come up with a means of scoring courses across countries in a meaningful way.
- One of the purposes of DubJobs is to help people find a job. We will assume you want to study solely to find a job and earn money.
- We will assume a standard cost of living based on each city.
- You need to borrow any money to pay for the course at 10%
- Probability of finding a job and keeping a job for 5 years will be 1 – (unemployment rate x 2 + 1-university ranking score)
- University ranking score = (10 – (higher of country / industry rank)-1)/10 * Importance of formal education. eg university ranking 1 scores 1, university 2nd scores