Fast Track Graduate Programme – Performance Marketing Analyst – 2k Games
Who We Are
2K Games Dublin is a hub focused on performance marketing, commercial strategy, data engineering and data science/analytics and is part of the 2K Games group of companies.
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
Compensation And Opportunities
The starting salary for the graduate programme is €35,000, with salary reviews every six months. If you start the grad programme today, you could be making €70,000 in three years.
As well as the salary, we offer private medical insurance, dental insurance, pension scheme, income protection, gym membership, work phone and other benefits. Our office is on Dawson Street, in the heart of Dublin.
Subsequent to the graduate programme there will be many opportunities within the organisation for future roles. Our graduates go on to do amazing things for 2K. Past graduates are working on exciting things such as high-level semantic analysis and machine learning or managing €3 million a month in ad spend.
B2C Marketing Executive (Intern) (Remote)
Ingenio Learning is looking for a B2C Marketing Executive to join us on a three month internship to help us with the development & growth of our new business. This is initially an unpaid internship. The role will be entirely remote-based.
We would love someone to join our Marketing function to help specially on the implementation of a marketing strategy, content creation & B2C sales & marketing execution.
Key responsibilities would be:
Managing & running an outbound email marketing program
Creating marketing content & copy
Working with Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn on digital campaigns
Support traffic and conversion growth
Analysis & interpretation of live data
PPC Specialist – Digital Marketing (€37k – €45k)
adaptive is an independent performance marketing and analytics consultancy and Ireland’s only marketing service partner awarded:
- Premier Facebook Partner
- Premier Google Partner
- Certified Google Analytics Partner
Due to the ongoing expansion of our business, adaptive is currently seeking a PPC Specialist with responsibility for the management of Search, Display, Video, and Shopping advertising campaigns.
We are looking for an experienced PPC Specialist with a proven track record of delivering results. You will be responsible for a portfolio of Pay-Per-Click clients including everything relating to Google Ads – from strategy and planning, campaign setup, performance, feedback and recommendations, ultimately contributing to the lifetime value of the client to the business. This is an ROI driven role where campaigns are optimised to achieve monthly growth targets.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Min 3 years experience in managing PPC campaigns
- Must have worked agency or client-side
- Experience managing large PPC budgets
- A clear understanding of marketing principles and user experience
- Highly analytical, with a strong grasp of Google Analytics
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel user
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Drive to meet and exceed targets/ timescales
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
Marketing Executive – SMC Group (€25k – €37k)
Ireland’s leader in specialists services SMC Group are currently recruiting for an energetic & creative self-driven digital marketing executive to drive and manage our broad range of specialist services.
This key role is to work with the directors to develop and implement the marketing activities of the company. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a creative, wide reaching role with salary growth for reaching targets.
You will be in charge of brand development and all elements of digital marketing. There are opportunities for both part time and full time employment in our offices in Clonshaugh IDA, Dublin 17.
Manage and drive all aspects of our digital marketing department including our Google Ads, Facebook Manager, Affiliate partners, digital marketing campaigns, social media.
Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through call-to-actions & specific landing pages.
Optimize SMC groups marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email marketing, new content, and social media channels.
Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to capture & convert customers.
Ensuring all marketing is compliant with the advertising regulations set out for our industry.
Digital Content Specialist – Musgrave
Musgrave Wholesale Partners currently trades through three channels across the island of Ireland: Collect (10 MarketPlace outlets); Delivered Retail (the DayBreak symbol and a number of key National Accounts); and Delivered Foodservice (including the LaRousse Foods brand).
This role sits within the Musgrave MarketPlace Marketing Team and this person will be responsible for:
- Creating customer centric digital content, across platforms, to engage our customers and move them down our sales funnel
- Supporting purchasing flows, related landing pages and content, working with the UX and product teams regarding changes to product content pages
- Working with Marketing colleagues to optimise our PR strategy to maximise links and traffic to our website
- Coordinating with wider business teams to ensure that our content supports our wider business strategy and sales outcome
- Efficiently prioritising, scheduling and managing online content to meet business deadlines.
- Execution and measurement of onsite content and specific campaigns
- Leveraging various research methods such as web analysis, usability research, etc. to identify opportunities to improve the site experience, task completion and funnel conversion
- Actively contributing to the development of the Digital Platform design and proactively suggesting new features and online tools, based on best practices. Supporting onsite execution of related projects
- Using web analytics to identify potential onsite real estate for supplier revenue opportunities.