As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and highly-capable Engineering organization building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect employers to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Singapore, Hyderabad and Vancouver, we are improving people’s lives all around the world, one job search at a time.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Dublin Base Salary Range: 68,000 – 88,000 EUR per year
As a BI professional at Indeed, your role is to be an expert at understanding Indeed’s data. We expect you to aid various teams in drawing insight from our data. This includes creating dashboards, visualizations, algorithms, and business tools for use across the organization. If you’re passionate about analytics, love to learn, enjoy collaborating cross-functionally, and are excited to work with massive amounts of data, this is a great opportunity to grow your skills and contribute to the success of a top-tier technology company.
- Understanding your business stakeholders’ objectives, the metrics that are the most important to them, and how they measure their performance
- Turning business requirements into technical requirements
- Finding and understanding the correct and best data sources for a given analysis.
- Selecting and implementing the right analytic toolset for each deliverable, which may include SQL, Python, Tableau, and other home-grown data structures and tools
- Presenting solutions to stakeholders (non-technical audiences) and soliciting constructive feedback
- Providing ongoing support to deployed solutions and iterating to adapt to evolving requirements and ecosystems
- Learning from, and sharing knowledge and skills with your teammates to grow BI’s total impact to the organization
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, business intelligence, and/or data science
- 3+ years of experience writing complex and optimized SQL queries;
- 3+ years of experience solving problems programmatically and using Python and/or other languages to transform and integrate data from SQL databases, APIs, unstructured and big data sources
- 3+ years of experience using Tableau or other visualization platforms to create inviting, intuitive, insightful, and interactive dashboards
- Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse concepts and processes
- Ability to assess the quality of data and to document caveats and assumptions
- Solid oral and written communication skills, and comfortable presenting to everyone from entry-level employees to senior vice presidents
- Excellent relationship-building skills to identify stakeholder needs, foster trust, challenge assumptions and make recommendations
- Be resourceful enough to work and seek out solutions independently
- Eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- B.S. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field
What we’d love to see (but isn’t required):
- Experience in the Finance industry
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed’s Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritised. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, ethnic background, family status, gender identity or expression, marital status, membership of the Traveller Community, national origin, neuro-diversity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +353 1800 816 548, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.