- Talk us through your experience but only as it relates to the role
- How would you go about documenting a process identified as something which can be improved?
- What processes have you improved in the past?
- In your previous experience did you work by yourself and as part of a structured team?
- How do you know you have the best solution to solve a problem?
- How do you implement a solution which will be suitable for exceptions?
- How do you validate a new solution works before implementing it?
- What are some of the business analysis methodologies you are aware of?
- How do you stay up to date with the latest technology?
- How do you feel about working in an environment which requires the use of multiple tools to create solutions?
- What experience do you have working in an environment which is unstructured? (Working in an environment with no procedures, you need to figure things out for yourself and no one is going to hold your hand. An environment where people are reluctant to change and you need to use influence and persuasion to get meetings organised to speak to the right people.
- What is your preference for working? From home, the office or hybrid?
- What attracted you to the role?
- Why do you want to leave your current role?
Home Working Interview Questions Business Analyst, Insurance, €600 per day – Interview Questions